- Male / Female
- At least 5 years working experience in pharmaceutical or Laboratory filed is a must.
- Experience in infectious disease is an advantage
- Bachelor degree in Pharmaceutical, medical technology or medical science related field.
- Master degree in MBA is advantage
- Own car, Driving license
- Good command of English in written and verbal.
- Computer literacy with good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good interpersonal skill and communication skill.
- Service mind and Pleasant personality.
- Can work at BKK and UPC with working day and Holiday
- Manage and positioning product Chemistry/Immunology/Blood Bank
- Building brand awareness.
- Organize area activities with clinician, laboratory technician.
- Analyzing customer, competitors and current market situation.
- Create good relationship with customers as a company representative to enhance brand loyalty.
- Coordinate with related function e.g. sale, Specialist, Technical support to ensure the customer satisfaction reaches the target.
- Organize the product presentation to customers/principle.
- Forecast, order, product inventory and create all report relate.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general