1) Manage a team of technical field service installation and repair staff and act as an Instructor for all Cartrack Products to smooth implementations within the operations department.
2) Monitor the daily fitment statistics (New and Repair) and to be responsible for technicians’ productivity and quality of work.
3) Resolve customers’ enquiries or issues upon escalation from all channels and ensure proper follow-up to the final closure.
4) Be Involved in the integration into vehicles of various Telematics products as well and but not limited to CAN Bus, OBD2, J1939, J1708 and other vehicle communication protocols and concepts.
5) Manage and ensure the accuracy of Stock and Schedules related to the field service fitment technicians, including quality assurance and KPI’s
6) Take accountability for projects assigned and work internally and externally with customers to ensure completion.
7) Supporting all existing internal & external subsystems including resolving user problems and working in a team to ensure a stable, secure and reliable environment.
8) Technology experience to ensure comprehensive knowledge of the full fleet management product offering
9) Ensure timely and accuracy for weekly/monthly report for management review.
10) Demonstrate high level of leadership skills and provide necessary guidance to the respective staff.
- Previous experience/Knowledge of Electronics and Automotive aftermarket product installations (Telematics/Sound Systems/Immobiliser etc.);
- Previous experience/Knowledge of Electrical/Mechanical repair of Automobiles and/or Heavy vehicles; (Electrical wiring repair, Faulty Finding and Mechanical Repair etc.)
- Fully computer Literate with experience/Knowledge of Basic Programming, Application usage and PC troubleshooting;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the service industry, experience in a similar industry is an added advantage;
- Has experience to manage a team;
- Proven track record with Excel/Word for reporting to management
- Proven track record in customer service;
- Proficient in English is a Must;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Hands-on and a positive attitude;
- Technically independent with good initiative;
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills with an out-of-box approach in providing solutions.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital กรุณาให้ข้อมูลของคุณเพิ่มเติม เพื่อความสมบูรณ์ของการสมัครงาน ขั้นตอนสุดท้าย, กรุณาให้ข้อมูลเกี่ยวกับงานที่คุณกำลังสนใจ