Duties and responsibilities
- Provides routine and comprehensive support ground equipment to aircraft.
- Responsible for daily record of GPU, ASU or any vehicle usage.
- Responds to emergency calls for ground support equipment assistance.
- Inspects ground support equipment and their components for the purpose of ensuring safety and identifying necessary repairs and report to GSE mechanic supervisor
- Take all reasonable and necessary precautions to ensure personal health and safety, as well as that of co-workers and any other person(s).
- Report immediately to Lead License aircraft Engineer on duty of GSE Mechanic supervisor, all unsafe and unhealthy conditions.
- Report immediately to Lead License aircraft Engineer on duty of GSE Mechanic supervisor, all occurrences that cause injury or damage to any person or property.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a valid Thai driver’s license at least 3 years.
- Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
- Ability to operate equipment used in semiskilled trades, power and hand tools, etc.
- Orientation briefing by Supervisor (to familiar with all parties in airside)
- Airside safety
- SMS including Hazard reporting
- A320 Ground handling
- OJT for any GSE equipment at least 1 week per each
- 2 Months evaluate for probation.
- GPU must connect to aircraft within 5 Minutes after aircraft night stop.
- GPU, Air Start Unit and Air Condition Unit must be in place within 10 minutes after on call.
- Zero incident
- Satisfied rating for communication and coordination with all concerns.
- In case the above action cannot be completed, the reasonable explanation must be given.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital กรุณาให้ข้อมูลของคุณเพิ่มเติม เพื่อความสมบูรณ์ของการสมัครงาน ขั้นตอนสุดท้าย, กรุณาให้ข้อมูลเกี่ยวกับงานที่คุณกำลังสนใจ