• Assess customer requirement and ensuring that these are met.
• Investigate and set standard of quality control.
• Specify quality requirements of raw and packaging materials with supplier, ensure that suppliers comply with agreed standard.
• Drives supplier performance and continuous improvement and collaborates in supplier development programs.
• Ensure that manufacturing process comply with standard at both national and international level.
• Understands ISO 14001,50001 , BRC , GMP , IFS , USFDA and develops, control and ensure all elements and processes to fulfill requirements effectively
• Investigate quality complaints and recommend corrective actions.
• Monitor, audit and support the sanitary process.
• Provides advice and/or conducts quality-related methodology/tools (esp. risk management, identify and conduct relevant lessons learned, Quality Gates, Non-conformance management, root cause analyze, etc.).
• 7+ years of direct experience in quality management and leading teams
• Good knowledge in BRC , GMP , IFS , USFDA, ISO requirement
• Good interpersonal and organizational skills, Leadership with service oriented attitude
• Good communication skills both Thai and English
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general