Accountability and Objectives
• Bachelor’s Degree in food science or related field.
• 5 years of work experience from any standards of management systems.
• Coconuts farming management and/or agricultural experience as a plus.
• Experience in implement and maintain any management systems as a plus (GMP/HACCP/FSSC 22000, etc.).
• Good communication and negotiation skills.
• Flexible and creative problem solving.
• Very thorough, with great attention to details.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet aggressive deadlines.
• Ability to organize assignments, set priorities and carry out plans.
• Proficient in Thai, able to communicate in English both of written and spoken.
• Excellent Microsoft-Office skills.
• Valid driving license.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general