Reporting to the Sales & Marketing - General Manager of Kruger Ventilation Asia, the Creative Marketing Manager is responsible for managing marketing initiatives to support the promotion and sales of Kruger Ventilation products throughout South East Asia. The position manages the creative needs and executes design projects for Kruger Group. The candidate will have a keen eye for visual brand identity, understand the power of technology to reach highly targeted audiences and will have a fluent understanding of digital and social media communications and analytics. The ideal candidate will be a team player, partnering with co-workers and company Associates to devise, develop and deliver campaigns which support us to meet our strategic goals.
- Meets with Kruger management personnel to gather information and determine project needs relative to the development and implementation of marketing strategies and promotional campaigns for advertising and promotional materials.
- Develops project proposals and potential timelines and submits to management for approval.
- Works collaboratively with colleagues on a variety of design projects providing ideas, support and expertise when needed.
- Supervises advertising, product packaging and graphic design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding by advising on design strategies and determine messages to best engage a given audience.
- Works with contracted agencies and suppliers on an as needed basis to manage deadline and workflow of ongoing marketing projects.
- In liaison with suppliers and partners insure that website content, listings and internal graphic design projects adhere to brand standards and align with current marketing project and brand identity.
- Audience development and segmentation - create creative content strategy per target market, and per channel, based on strategies and goals.
- Analyses brand positioning and target visitor insights.
- Reviews materials produced by other personnel within the organization to ensure compliance with Kruger branding, marketing and communications strategies.
- Monitors competitors, research industry markets sectors and activities to identify trending opportunities for the creative team to develop compelling collateral and ads across digital, mobile, social, web, email and print mediums.
- Establishes and communicates timelines and important developments in production schedules to team members.
- Budget management and oversight.
- Develops specifications for advertising and promotional materials, works with suppliers on pricing, timelines and contracted scope of services.
- Assists the General Manager – Sales & Marketing with the support of any daily creative/graphic requirement tasks.
- Assists other Associates marketing projects on assigned basis.
Art Direction and Design
- Develop conceptual and art designs across multiple styles and formats.
- Create visual concepts that inspire, inform and captivate key audiences or market segments.
- Incorporate recommended changes and review designs for errors before final design and production.
- Work within and be innovative around an established style guide to maintain the integrity of the brands
- Serve as lead on all asset captures, including photography, video, copy, etc.
- Partner with team members to establish digital/social brand standards and visual identity insights.
- Works collaboratively with Associate members to ensure digital and social channel strategies, content and targeting support toward more extensive brand initiatives.
- Participate and support Kruger Group customer factory visits, functions and activities as needed.
- Participate in staff meetings and project meetings as required by position or requested by supervisor.
- Offer representation at regional/national marketing outreach efforts, such as activations and group sales.
- Other duties as assigned Knowledge, Skills and Abilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities –
- Knowledge of supplier management, must maintain a hands-on approach to managing suppliers to meet contract deliverables and timelines.
- Knowledge of and experience marketing to the various industry segments, including engineering bias products.
- Knowledge of video production and editing.
- Knowledge of the Macintosh operating system, the Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite and other design applications.
- Skilled in presentation and communication skills.
- Skilled in graphic design, website, emails and proper use of type, layout and composition.
- Skilled in the use of digital camera.
- Ability to be a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical marketing/communications initiatives.
- Ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to colleagues and stakeholders, including lodging partners and influencers
- Ability to be detail-oriented with the ability to coordinate multiple projects in various channels.
- Ability to be self-reliant, strategic, good problem solver, and results-oriented.
- Ability to effectively interface with staff and industry partners.
- Ability to remain current with design software and computer technologies.
- Ability to travel in South East Asia as needed.
Qualifications, Training and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a major in marketing, communications, graphic design or a related field
- Five (5) years of experience in brand management, marketing and/or graphic design.
- Valid driver’s license
- Languages. Competent level of English language required. Chinese also preferred.
- Previous management experience
- Experience of the HVAC industry sector.
Attractive remuneration will be offered to selected candidate.
Only English resume will be considered.
If you have any question, please contact Khun Nittyaporn
KRUGER VENTILATION INDUSTRIES ASIA CO., LTD.
30/159 Moo 1 Sinsakorn Industrial Estate
Chetsadawithi Road, Khok Kham, Mueng, Samuthsakorn 74000
Tel: 662-105-4298 (auto)
Home page: http://www.krugerfan.com
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general