1.Develop and maintenance of excellent quality software to support business requirements.
2.Work with IT application team and business user for requirement elicitation, software development, software testing, system integrationand UAT.
3. Compose system design documents such as database diagram, user manual and etc
4. Cooperate with other teams such as infrastructure team to work with their backend systems.
5. Lead team as Lead developer, Business Analyst or Project Manager subject to assignment.
6. Provide technical consultancy service to team.
7. Support and maintenance existing company applications as 2nd -tier maintainer, also cooperate with 3rd -tier maintainer.
8. Regular report project progress to ICT manager
1. Bachelor 's Degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or other related fields.
2. Proficient knowledge both of back-end and font-end programming.
3. Excellent understand in software development life cycle.
4. Require experiences more than 5 years as Full Stack Developer, Business Analyst or System Analyst
5. Require computer language skills in C#.NET, VB.NET, VB6HTML, CSS and Javascr ipt, PHP, WordPress
6. Prefer computer language skills in J2EE, JSP,Java Servlet, Shell Script, PL/SQL, OOP, Angular, React, JQuery, AJAX, Bootstrap, Python, Ruby, MEAN stack, Laravel, Yii framework.
7. Require OS & Database skills such as Window, Unix, Linux, MySQL, SQL Command.
8. Require reporting Tool skills such as Tableau, Crystal Report, PowerBI.
9. Require experience in Agile, Kanban or Scrum.
10. Require experience in office workflow application and document management system such as Joget, K2, SharePoint, Alfresco.
11. Prefer experience in ERP, E-Commerce B2B, B2C
12. Have knowledge about MVC framework, Docker, Kubernetes,Version control, UX/UI design, Responsive design,Micro Services.
13. Eager to learn for new technologies.
14. Able to work under time constraints and pressure.
15. Proactive, self-motivated, eager to learn for new things, systematic thinking, fast learner and willing to contribute and work as a team.
16. Strong project management and interpersonal skill.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general