- Male, Age 25 years old up
- Bachelor’s Degree of occupational health and safety or certification of safety officer in Technical level
- Have occupational health and safety experience as safety experience as safety officer 2-3 years.
- Have maintenance experience in factory's facility and utility.
- Proactive and good communication skill
- Strong leadership and accountability on job assignments
- Fair in English Skills
- MS office knowledge
รายละเอียดงาน / Job Description
- To inspect and give recommendations to the employer to comply with he laws on occupational safety, health and environment.
- To analyze work plans and projects as well as recommendations of every working unit or local regulation and company requirements compliance.
- To analyze the work to indicate possible dangers and assess the risks in the occupational health as well as to set and present preventive measures and procedures for working safely to the employer.
- To give advice, teach and train employees and stakeholder to follow the regulation and guidance as prescribe by local regulation, company requirements and ISO requirements to work safely without any risk of dangers.
- To examine and appraise the working conditions, or to work jointly with a person or an organization registered with the Department of Labor Protection and Welfare for certificate.
- To give recommendations to the employer on the appropriate management of occupational safety in the workplace and develop it for ongoing efficiency.
- To analyze and investigate the causes of accidents, illness or annoyance resulting form working for the employees and make a report of the investigation together with suggesting resolution, promptly to the employer.
- To conduct other occupational safety activities as assigned by the employer.
- To compile statistical data, analyze, make a report and to give recommendations on accident illness or annoyance caused by working of the employees.
Facility and Maintenance
- Keep the building and facility in good conditions and control & supervise all building, facility maintenance, construction and security.
- Coordinate all system maintenance including electrical system, water supply system, wastewater, air condition or any relating facility and utility of the building.
- Develop corrective and preventive maintenance plans and ensure the activities are performed and monitored following the schedule.
- Develop maintenance procedure and work instruction.
- To conduct other facility maintenance activities as assigned by the employer.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general