• Manages existing employee benefit and incentive programs that support business needs and makes recommendations to improve benefits processes or programs to maintain company’s competitiveness position
• Support line manager in annual compensation process and budgeting as well as other analysis related to compensation programs and provides relevant insights, with guidance
• Maintains and updates people cockpits/dashboards/reporting, measuring performance indicators and outcomes for HR processes and programs
• Handle work permit, visa renewal and coordinate for immigration, settling in and setting out services for expatriates.
• Support a correct and timely expatriate payroll included calculation of payment amounts.
• Answering questions from employees regarding expatriate payroll and other benefits based on Beiersdorf global mobility guideline.• Take over compensation paperwork and issue paychecks.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general