A. Testing & Commissioning Stage
1. Able to understand Kaskal business processes from the tendering, design, engineering, planing, sourcing, producing, delivery, and invoicing in order to liaise with the service provider to combine the whole process.
2. Understand the current program each department is using and how they are interfacing to each other.
3. Coordinate with the service's provider and plan for data migration to ERP system.
4. Being the key person to coordinate with the service provider for the preparation of the installation and configuration of the ERP system and ensure the hardware, software, network, and security are properly set up.
5. Coordinate between each department and the service provider when conducting the testing and address the problems and report to the Manager in charge properly and in a timely manner.
B. Running Stage
1. Handle day-to-day tasks and collect the problems / any improving solutions and report to the Manager in Charge and also coordinate with the service provider.
2. Assist the users to solve the easy / simple problems in terms of how to use the program or if there is any error / problems of the configuration.
3. Coordinate with the service provider to develop the system manual and establish the training method for the new Kaskal’s employee.
4. Keep all information confidential.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general