Carewell Service focuses on integrated treatment methods for short-term and long-term care, we use physiotherapeutic measures and use them specifically. Treatment interventions are designed to help patients improve and optimize their physical health and efficiency. In doing so we achieve:
• The greatest possible independence of our patients
• Prevent pain or treat physical impairment
• Promote fitness, health and wellness
Physiotherapeutic procedures may include the use of electrophysical means such as ultrasound and electrical stimulation devices. They work as part of a multidisciplinary team or independently as needed.
• Develop innovative therapy programs for our Customers
• Assess Customers abilities to determine the impact of an illness or injury on physical function.
• Analyze assessment finding and develop treatment plans to restore movement and function and lessen pain or limitations to mobility.
• Develop treatment goals based on physiotherapy diagnosis together with the health department
• Evaluate progress to keep track of our customers progress and to adjust treatment.
• Maintain detailed records of client's treatment and progress.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general