Responsibilities of Work pack Discipline Engineer (Structure Engineer):
• Prepare comprehensive implementation work packs complete with detailed scopes, job cards, Job Hazard Analysis, Quality Inspection, NDE, testing manpower requirements, tools & equipment and materials.
• Study the detailed scope required by ITB, contracts documents etc. and general level 2 activities logical sequence for the generation of Level 3 & Level 4 work time schedule.
• Generate offshore Pre-commissioning and commissioning procedures, check sheet overviews.
• Generate the system and sub-system definition and boundaries if unavailable from existing of from project documentation. Utilize existing system definition and boundaries as much as practicable.
• Estimate the required consumables for constructions, pre commissioning and commissioning.
• Identify special tools and specialized equipment.
• Perform preliminary design, calculation etc. of temporary facilities required for construction, pre commissioning and commissioning. If required, interface with engineering division to finalize the design of temporary facilities.
• Physically inspect complex tools & equipment and project materials for conformance to specification.
• Review sub- contractor technical proposals.
• Without the aid of actual condition and using only engineering documents, identify the draft best approach for the work site execution. Upon completion of study using only engineering drawings/ documents liaise with construction superintendents with knowledge of site condition to finalize the execution strategy. If such knowledge of site condition is unavailable initiate site survey and generate site survey agenda base on the draft execution strategy.
• Initiate Work instruction if required base on agreed execution strategy.
• Issue bid technical clarification as required
• Issue Site Technical Query (STQ) as required.
• Estimate man-hours for bidding cost estimation.
• Perform other duties and functions within its competencies, as required to achieve BDF set objectives and KPI.
Please send resume to
CChadavipoo @ fircroft.com (อีเมล์ติดกันหมด)
22nd Floor, 2202 Pacific Place II Building, 142
Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok,, Thailand 10110
02 653 2947 Ext 136
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital กรุณาให้ข้อมูลของคุณเพิ่มเติม เพื่อความสมบูรณ์ของการสมัครงาน ขั้นตอนสุดท้าย, กรุณาให้ข้อมูลเกี่ยวกับงานที่คุณกำลังสนใจ