- Follow up and Monitoring the task action status and Report the result by monthly to Manager.
- Making APQP improvement monthly report to Manager.
- Monitoring and Follow up new model project of all customer.
- Set up project timing plan.
- APQP routine jobs and Support to work under the standard of Quality and Safety system.
- Supervise, Advise and Gather information subordinate team to solve problem
- Age 32 – 36 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Project Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer and R&D in Automotive manufacturing.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in APQP and New project development.
- Having knowledge in IATF 16949.
- Understanding for Drawing, Engineering calculation and Engineering standard.
- Having coordinating skill and team leading skill to achieve target.
- Good computer programming skill such as AutoCAD, CATIA and Microsoft Offices.
- Good command in English.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general