• Assists in developing new test methods in collaboration with the Manager, Analytical Services & Method Development and R&D
• Participates in a laboratory project team focused on designing a new R&D laboratory for TOTL
• Ability to train others and troubleshoot errors
• Ability to supervise laboratory personnel as additional laboratory capacity is needed
• Improve existing or develop new test methods for analytical chemical testing on ophthalmic lenses, coating solutions,
• Responsible for chemical analytical equipment in terms of ensuring they are maintained and calibrated, that ANOVA Gauge R&R studies are carried out, trouble-shoot any issues, and make sure consumable supplies are available.
• Provide training and oversight to R&D and production laboratory personnel (locally) to ensuring good understanding and correct operation of analytical equipment.
• Maintain strong links with the global analytical teams.
• Support the R&D Technicians and Engineers at Chonburi in carrying out analytical testing.
• Interpret, document and effectively communicate test results.
• Work with the R&D product development teams as required in determining if the testing being carried out is suitable and what the test results mean / don’t mean
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general