ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY
· Manage technology support to develop business applications, or ensure business applications have high availability and adequate performance.
· Manage IT application team to ensure Core Application System day-to-day operation stability.
· Manage a broad portfolio of diverse technology projects, and integration solutions.
· Recruit, motivate, mentor, and lead the best application support team talent.
· Directs the team work prioritization & capacity planning.
· Oversight & Accountability for all clients and consultant applications from an enhancement and operational standpoint.
· Passion for any, all or some of the following technologies: Java, Oracle, HTML5, and in general web development technologies and PL/SQL oracle development
· Participate in daily production meetings and provide appropriate reports to command line.
· Ability to go deep into the technology and new trend of textile system (preferable)
· Must have deep technical credibility with engineering org.
· Managing critical IT activities components including integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk and procurement through all phases of the systems life cycle.
· Developing detailed IT work plans, schedules, project estimates and resource plans.
· Providing technical and analytical guidance to the business team.
· Demonstrate leadership skills and maintain a pleasant working environment.
· Responsible for ensuring that any IT Implementation tools, methodologies and standards are understood and a cornerstone of the country IT strategy.
· Responsible for the reporting and planning of IT Integration/Strategy and Planning projects.
· IT budget management – control project costs, deliver within budget
· Lead to implement project management support for new business initiatives
· Control and maintain IT infrastructure and application as provided by 3rdparties/vendors
· Manage the escalation of any critical/stopper related issues to executive
· Manage and support customer’s requirement by using IT application and tools to reduce their costs and improve productivities
· Provide necessary IT support and information based on business and operation requirements within agreed budgets, man powers and timescales
· Male or Female aged 35-45 Years old
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, MIS or relate filed
· At least 3 years’ experience in assistant IT Manager/Manager level
· 5+ years of management/ leadership experience in application development required.
· 7+ years’ experience working through the design, development, release cycle, and delivering software products and hardware.
· Working knowledge both of IT Infrastructure and Application development. Included security best practice
· Understand IT risk management, compliance and process. Able to develop or improve IT policy meet business needs and compliance. Align what IT policy to HQ and apply to implement.
· Familiarity with following technologies: Windows server, Linux, Oracle, Proxy, Network, LAN, WAN, WLAN, DLP, NAC, Antivirus, Endpoint control, Firewall, Router, HA, VPN, AD, NPS, NTP, Web server, File share, Backup/Restore, DRP, Storage, VMWare, MDM
· Understand IT security and hardening security process. Develop and enhancing security policy
· Knowledge of IT Security governance/audit.
· Excellent IT skills familiarity with IT control and daily management: COBIT, COSO, ITIL, SOX(ITGC), ISM
· Experiences in textile business would be advantages.
· Ability to multi-task, well organized with good time management and ability to work under pressure, positive thinking and team player working.
· Good command in English language
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general