- Lead all investment transactions are correctly trade accordingly to the investment mandate and proper booking with local GAAP and IFRS GAAP
- Lead team provide good service to investment front office, ALM team, Group office and all related function in the company
Investment Back Office
- Lead and oversee process, policy to align with GO Office and Regulatory to ensure that the monthly closing on investment part is performed as process and within timeline without material error, all account reconciliations are performed as control set up.
- Oversee to ensure that Investment accounting transaction aligns with both local GAAP and IFRS GAAP
- Provide high level recommendation in the report before submit to auditor, group office, local IC and OIC
- Lead and Oversee and act as FWD representative in the deal for trade investment instruction with broker, fund house and custodian according to investment front office
- Verify and overview all report related to investment performance in order to submit to group office, local investment committee, OIC and related parties
- Provide high level recommendation to ensure that the investment expense payment to the business partner is based on signed off agreement
New trading products launched
- Oversee and advice to research and study in case of new trading products launched in all perspective of related accounting are required.
Unit Link Fund trade ETE process
- Lead to launch new fund to link with new UL product feather by coordinating with all key stakeholders; investment Front office, OP, IT, Finance
- Prepare requirement, involve on UAT and ensure that the dependencies with others are met efficiency and comply with OIC, SEC regulatory.
- Initiate the project to improve working process to be more efficiency and cost saving.
- Involve and complete the hedge accounting document for offshore invested asset to align with the diversify strategic
- Manage, coach, lead and motivate team to work efficiency
- Bachelor degree in Finance, economics or related field (CPA is preferable)
- Minimum working experience in Life assurance industry 5 years’ up
- Experienced in a management role 3 years’ up
- Experienced on project management to improve efficiency of accounting processes and investment part
- Experience in Tax knowledge especially on related tax of interest income, dividend income, realized gain/loss
- Moderate in MS-office (Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadline.
- Strong people management skills
Require person who have good technical accounting knowledge and know investment part since end to end process, can deal with business partner, external auditor, revenue department and OIC and also have good service mind to service both internal and external customer
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general