Bangkok-2020-115 / Security Investigator
LOCATION: Wireless Road, Bangkok
SALARY: Starting from TH฿640,601per annum
WORK HOURS: 40 hours per week
CLOSING DATE: August 6, 2020
BASIC FUNCTIONS REQUIRED:
Working in the Regional Security Office (RSO), the Foreign Service National Investigator (FSNI) conducts security investigations and maintains liaison with local police and other security and law enforcement officials. The FSNI assists the RSO team in coordinating protection for post personnel and visiting U.S. government officials, obtaining and reporting on information concerning potential security threats to post personnel, facilities, or information
(1) Education: A minimum of two (2) years University Studies is required.
(2) Experience: Minimum of three (3) years of experience in law enforcement, military, private security, or investigation is required.
(3) Language: Thai Language level IV (Fluent) Reading/Writing/Speaking is required. English level III (Good working knowledge) Reading/Writing/Speaking is required. Please clarify level of your THAI and ENGLISH language skill. A copy of valid TOEIC score of at least 600 is required with your application before the deadline.
(4) Skills: Please also describe in your work experience that you have the below knowledge to be considered for this position
(5) Knowledge: Detailed knowledge of investigative techniques
BENEFITS: Bonus, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Leaves, Holidays
Please follow the checklists and submission guidelines, posted on the official website carefully. You have to create an online account on the U.S. Embassy, Bangkok website to apply for jobs ( https://th.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulate/jobs/job-vacancies/). Failure to follow the instructions will invalidate your application.
กรุณาสมัครงานโดยการสร้างบัญชีออนไลน์ของท่านผ่านเว็บไซต์ของสถานทูตสหรัฐอเมริกา เท่านั้น (https://th.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulate/jobs/job-vacancies/)มิฉะนั้นใบสมัครของท่านจะไม่ได้รับการพิจารณา
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general