Apply a technical broad and deep knowledge base and customer understanding across functional Service areas and/or units (eg. Onsite or workshop repairs)Key Activities
- Disassemble, inspect, trouble shoot, repair and replace part and re-assemble pumps, pump systems and accessories in a field service and/or shop environment.
- Identify the root cause of mechanical, electrical and systematic failures.
- Provide advice to customers at pump and system/application level.
- Carry out risk assessment before each job.
- Maintain and operate machinery for tools (drill press, lathe and mills).
- Conduct pump hydraulic tests, energy checks.
- Pass on customer leads to sales.
- Prepare quotes for out-of-warranty repairs.
- Assist leaders by identifying and providing solutions to service and warranty concerns.
- Write service / FAS reports.
Industry, market and business environment
- Experience driving well-defined processes within the service environment.
- Ability to lead minor processes or projects.
- Ability to lead a well-defined business process within the service environment.
- Most likely to have 7-10 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
Technical, functional and professional
- Ability influence others and follow processes.
- Some experience supporting key business initiatives.
- Knowledge of best practices and relevant practices, systems in the service environment.
- Sales Regions
Education and Training
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general