Position: HSE Administrator
Location: Map Ta Phut, Rayong
Salary: 25,000 - 35,000 THB
1. Conducting/monitoring the following;
- Induction courses,
- Tool-box talks,
- "Stand-up" safety meetings,
- Supervisory safety awareness/training courses,
- Fire training.
2. Liaise/assist local government authorities, when requested to do so.
3. Liaise/assist the Safety/Security Manager, when requested to do so
4. Monitor the site traffic control plan.
5. Assist with the coordination of "Emergency Procedures" practice drills.
6. Participate in the site safety inspection patrols, completing inspection reports and coordinate necessary following-up actions.
7. Check all plant/equipment and tool certifications, including Subcontractors "Planned Maintenance Inspection Programmes" and site colour coding requirements.
8. Inspect crane operators "competence certificates" and other vehicle/plant drivers licenses.
9. Monitor the safe use of "Hazardous Substances".
10. Check correct PPE compliance being worn on site.
11. Check Statutory requirements, such as;
- Crane test certificates/thorough examinations,
- Scaffold inspections,
- Pontoons, hoists and lifting tackle, etc.
12. Oversee compliance for "hazardous activity" method statements.
13. Attend the following meetings, (when requested to do so).
- Site Safety Committee,
- Preconstruction, (subcontractor)
- Client and other ad-hoc meetings, as required, giving advice and making improvement recommendations.
14. Investigate/follow-up accidents, incidents and near-miss occurrences and assist with writing reports and issuing corrective measures to prevent recurrence.
15. Oversee site "housekeeping" and the general good appearance of the site, (including welfare facilities).
16. Check the condition of safety signs/posters that are displayed/erected throughout the construction site.
17. Ensure Subcontractor compliance to all Government, Client and SHES rules/regulations, and if necessary, suspend/stop illegal or dangerous practices.
18. Organise/direct safety supervisors under his control, delegating tasks and areas of control.
19. Prepare MOM of the above and submit to HSE manager for his review and comments
20. Prepare HSE procedure, specification and any other documents and any presentation for meeting under the supervision of HSE manager.
21. Preparation and evaluation of the JSA (Job Safety Analysis)
22. Keep all HSE statistics in accordance with the prevailed procedure.
23. Preparation and application of work permit documents for CLIENT’s / OWNER’s operational area or new construction area collecting all required information in accordance with prevailed procedure.
24. Coordination with CLIENT’s/ OWNER’s personnel and the all the other related parties to obtaining work permits.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
Advanced degree (in engineering) from four years (4) college or university, with more than two (2) years of related experience, or undergraduate degree with two to four years of related experience.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to be considered for this position, please apply in JobCute or please call 033-135014 Ext.3209 (Khun. Panomkorn)
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general