Scope of duties
1. Responsible for strategics HR to ensure achievement of company business and objective
2. Develop and implement HR strategy which promotes and instills a strong teamwork to achieve excellence.
3. HR Service and activities covering recruitment, compensation and benefits, employee relations and HR development.
4. Develop HR policies with aligned to business strategics objective.
5. Ensure the manpower needs of the organization are adequately resources both in terms of number and skills required.
6. Manage and control budget and expenditure for HR & Admin Department.
7. Develop HR KPI to ensure continuous improvement & support company's KPI.
8. Prepares and implement division, department's action plan to support company's quality.
9. Ensure of quality, safety and environment procedures and action plan are implemented effectively through out.
10. Provide training to ensure all subordinate could met with their necessary competence.
11. Other duties as required by superiors.
1. Degree or Master degree of HR, BA or any related fields.
2. At least 7 years of experiences in HR, role in managerial level.
3. Effective communication both in written and spoken English.
4. Good knowledge in HR & Thai labour law.
5. High inter-personal skills & Excellent.
6. Based on Thai-Scandic Steel (TSS) - Rayong (นิคมฯมาบตะพุด)
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general