- To check safety condition on shop floor periodically
- Corrective action for any finding of unsafe points
- Operator education for preventing safety accidents and lessons learn
- Be responsible for the establishment of specific work rules to reduce task risks, and be responsible for his management areas, machines, employees. Hold the related EHS training and ensure the implementation of work rules.
- To check daily quality problems and corrective actions.
- Operator education to promote quality mind.
- Corrective action for NG parts and root cause findings.
- To set up production system to meet IATF : 16949, ISO 14001 requirements.
- To understand SPC and implement appropriately
- To set up BWPS and perform BWPS audit periodically
- To achieve production objective ( OEE, Scrap, performance)
- To manage production planning with related functions.
- To maintain the optimum stock level.
- To set daily production plan and operation plan
- To monitor compliance with operation standard and check operating condition and keep record of it
- 5S activities.
- Continuous monitoring of operator license and improvement of implementation
- Education and evaluation of operator license system
- Process improvement activity
- Training for foreman to promote leadership
- Periodic counseling with operators
- Team building activities with operators
- Human efficiency management
- Monitoring daily machine check sheet keeping by operator
- TPM program management
- MRO parts management
- To improve maintenance-ability
7.Management by Objective
- Cost reduction target set-up and follow-up
- Balanced score card evaluation and follow-up
- Key Performance Indicator follow-up
8.Any other tasks assigned by company
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general