• Participates in development of appropriate control strategies by applying practical plant process control, knowledge and experience.
• Ensures that process control programming, operator interface, and simulation programming is user friendly and effective at controlling and alarming abnormalities in plant equipment to increase plant Asset Utilization and eliminate unplanned events.
• Work includes the development and modification of process information code and production reports.
• Interfaces with both project team and operations team.
• Ensure reliable, optimized plant operation by successfully managing and implementing Process Control related changes, utilizing, Process Control Work Process Discipline, Small Project Process (SPP), approved functional tools and Global MOC process.
• Utilize troubleshooting techniques to identify root cause of problem areas in Process Control code, Operator Interface or hardware and effectively resolve these problems with stakeholders input (resolution of exception reports, elements in manual, and reduction of alarms / unplanned events).
• Develop Process Control Strategy Descriptions (PCSD) by applying plant knowledge and experience and ensure the documentation is updated when changes occur.
• Develop process control code and operator interface graphics to meet design criteria defined in PCSD.
• Develop simulation to test written code, operator interface, and provide a realistic demonstration of equipment Start Up, Normal run mode and Shutdown.
• Perform training and coaching for changes as required and assist in training efforts requested by Plant Operations
• Participate in Process Control Standards compliance and safety audits.
• Process Control related Engineering Bachelor's Degree
• Fluent in English communication – speaking, reading and writing
• Flexible to work off-hour for on-call and/or troubleshooting support
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Process Control design/modification generalist.
• Has experience working in industry including Petrochemical or Refinery
• Familiar with computerize system
• Process Control Network Hardware & Software (program coding) including DCS hardware (ABB is preferred), system administration, DCS Loading Standard, DCS programming and DCS system architecture
• Microsoft Windows and Windows Server system Administration
• Has knowledge and experience in PLC
Please send resume to
CChadavipoo @ fircroft.com (อีเมล์ติดกันหมด)
22nd Floor, 2202 Pacific Place II Building, 142
Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok,, Thailand 10110
02 653 2947 Ext 136
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general