Client Business: One of the world’s leading contract logistics service providers with more than 700 offices in 29 countries (Provide consumer Global Network connection.
Position title: General Manager Account & Finance
Salary: Up to 150K
Location: Bangplee, Samutprakarn
Employment type: Permanent
- Oversee Accounting&Finance functions (50:50), monitor financial performance according to Company’s KPIs
- Participate and ensure of business planning and budgeting process is properly done
- Responsible for month-end closing process including preparation of monthly reports with analysis for business decision support
- Liaise with external auditors and ensure compliance with statutory and tax laws.
- Work closely with management teams to support the operations
- Responsible for treasury function including cash flow forecast and feasibility study
- Develop and implement efficient work process and internal control system
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration
- At least 10 years working experiences in Managerial level in Accounting and Finance in Logistics
- Possess of CPD license
- Used to work in a company with more than 400 employees.
- Experienced in team management of at least 30 subordinates
- Well understood about Tax Law for Public Companies (PLC)
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Good command of computer literacy
*All applications will be treated in strict confidence. All material submitted in connection with your application will become part of our confidential recruitment files. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Kelly Services Staffing & Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
(A PERSOLKELLY Company)
27th Floor, Empire Tower 3, Unit 2707,
1 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120 | Thailand
Contact Person: Norrapat (Shop)
Email: norrapat_taratonrattanakul “@” kellyservices.co.th
Tel: 02-670-0505 or 083-179-6330
About Kelly Services® As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Kelly® directly employs nearly 500,000 people around the world in addition to having a role in connecting thousands more with work through its global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general