1. Maintain and update records of the flexi-benefit plans for all employees and ensure timely submissions for all claims.
2. Ensure team member insurance plans are current and the policies for all employee plans are renewed in a timely manner upon expiration of policies.
3. Prepare the annual Human Resources budget and long-range plans in conjunction with the CEO.
4. Ensures that manning guides are followed at all times and find the right level of people to fit requirement of job.
5. Target company for candidates – top 3 company in Chiangmai.
6. Conducts interviews to assist in the recruitment of the best candidate for vacant roles.
7. Conducts reference checks for any suitable candidates within timeframes outlined.
8. Carry out any other duties as and when assigned by the Management of the Company.
9. Protects operations and company by keeping information confidential.
10. Ensures that all Job Descriptions are up to date and relevant at time of recruitment.
11. Support the team member annual personal performance and personal development plans and to ensure timely submission of results to all company.
12. Ensure timely reimbursement of team member medical and hospitalisation claims.
13. Conduct training as and when required.
14. Together with the team prepare the monthly payroll.
15. Ensure development and implementation of training calendar for all business.
16. Ensure team member’s output meet the quality standard by evaluate their job from the job description.
17. Ensure team member has develop, growth and happiness.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general