• Establish, manage and maintain investor relations strategic plan and execution program in maintaining stability and fair market valuation of the company’s share price, building positive relationship and investor’s confidence in the company and management, and assuring precise understanding of the company.
• Act as the company’s spokesperson in communication with investment community.
• Lead IR team in providing complete information to analysts/investors with full compliance with SET/SEC regulations through various communication channels.
• In charge of the company’s investor relations webpage and all information disclosure to investment community. • Study analysts’ research reports, summarized pros and cons from analysts’ views, confirm accuracy of information, exchange idea in case of different point of view.
• Monitor the movement of the company’s share price and the market and report on the unusual events. Raise investor issues and perception to management and recommend on investor relations activities.
• Male or female, Thai nationality with age 28-35 years old
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or MBA
• At least 3 years of experience in investor relations, investment banking, finance, or other related fields.
• Good command in English • Good analytical skills and financial modeling
• Good personality, good interpersonal and presentation skills
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general