We are currently recruiting a full time Production Assistant for our Thailand Office, located in Chiang Mai, northern Thailand.
Ware looking for a highly organized individual with high attention to details.
You will be working within a team of Designers and Product Developers, working closely with our factories and suppliers on production of our seasonal jewellery collections. This role reports to our Product Manager, and also assists the design & development team during development phases and sample making.
- Production delivery schedule supervision
- Oversee and monitor the performance of external QC team as well as coordinating their schedules
- Expected to travel frequently between suppliers and manufacturers in Thailand to oversee quality control issues
- Quality management & analysis (plating testing reports, wear testing etc.) as well as ensuring all compliance standards are adhered to whilst working on a global level with varying regulations per country
- Returns & repairs supervision and reporting
- Pre production samples deadlines and review :
- Liaise with development team to review and approve the Pre production samples.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure the PPS are presented in time and follow our specifications
- Report to the product manager on any issues found on the PPS
- Assist with development & communication with suppliers for mass produced branded components (jewellery findings)
- Stock room control and strict inventory management
- Ordering components for production and provisional orders
- Production components QC overview and report to the product manager (gemstones, findings, chains, leather etc.)
- Report to the product manager for any production or lead time issues
- Maintaining a high standard of organisation of documents, samples, materials, emails as well as excellent studio/stockroom organisation.
Desired Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a similar position is beneficial
- A good understanding and/or willingness to learn and quickly develop a comprehensive technical understanding as well as awareness of the jewellery product life-cycle at a premium and luxury level of the market
- Ability to work successfully in a cross functional team setting, as well as independently.
- Ability to multi-task within a fast paced environment and willingness to work on tight deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel is required
- Basic computing skills of the following is beneficial but not compulsory :Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Please note, applicants without English proficiency will not be considered.
- A positive natured, systematic thinker with strong attention to details and a willingness to tackle repetitive tasks is required.
- Please note, if you not live in Chiangmai please make sure that you are willing to relocate before you apply.
If you believe your profile matches our requirements please send us your CV and brief cover letter. Due to the nature of the job we will disregard all applications that do not meet the above criteria.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general