Parts Business/ Cost Control – Staff
Job Descriptions: -
1. To perform cost analysis and cost negotiation for all spare parts (Automobile parts, Motorcycle parts and PP parts).
- Request and follow up the official quotation from suppliers.
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers in order to proceed parts cost investigation by reference with parts structure or drawing.
- Make cost change simulation, cost comparison by parts category, etc. in order to proceed parts cost approval.
2. Follow up schedule of production transfer included mold, die or tools from Honda factories or current suppliers to new suppliers.
3. Coordinate with Honda group for interchangeability or design changes of spare parts and procurement source changing.
1. Male / Female age between 22-28 years old
2. Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalence
3. 1-3 years experience in Automotive Purchasing or Engineering
4. Good command in English both speaking and writing (TOEIC score at least 605)
5. Have vehicle technical knowledge, able to read and understand part drawing.
6. Good command of Microsoft office tools especially Excel and PowerPoint program.
Work Place: Asian Parts Centre (Asian Honda Motor Co.,Ltd.) - Well Grow Industrial Estate
Interested applications should send an application letter and resume including full details of work experience, expected salary and a recent photograph to the address below or
Human Resources Bloc, Asian Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
14 Sarasin Building, Surasak Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand
Telephone: 0-2236-0256 ext. 1729, 1725 Fax: 0-2635-1050
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general