Assist Finance Manager– ทำที่ไซด์ เวลโกรว์/ 230
Our client is well-known multicultural company, manufacturing FMCG products, to sell all over Thailand and Global. Workplace will be a factory nearby “Home Pro Bangplee”.
Responsibilities of The Role
- Directs the execution of all financial, accounting, and data processing activities, reporting and general accounting procedures; prepares periodic operation and budget reports.
- Manage the company’s closing accounting entries, provide preliminary reviews and make appropriate adjustments to the company’s financial statements to ensure that they are accurate, reliable and in compliance with accounting policies, standards, related tax laws and regulations and are timely submitted.
- Liaises with the Revenue Department in regard to all local tax and regulations and corporate income tax return.
- Ensure internal controls are adequate to safeguard company assets and the integrity of financial records.
- Liaises with both internal and external auditors to meet information and reporting requirement
- Review all accounts reconciliation and coordinate with related to company policy.
Qualification of Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Experience in Tax, Auditing in FMCG or Manufacturing industries
- Experience in SAP Accounting system
- Having CPA is required
- Knowledge of Tax activities, closing account
- Good Microsoft Office using, especially Excel
- Mature and hardworking, able to work independently and under pressure with a good attitude, service mind and patience
- English is workable
- Basic Salary (Depending on work experience)
- Vary bonus
- Meal Allowance
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general