- To meet production target which conform to customers’ specification and delivery schedule,
by ensuring that all inter-departmental activities are well coordinated
- To initiate and implement preventive/corrective action to resolve production-related quality
and technical issue.
- To ensure that all engineering documentation pertaining to process, product structure, etc. are
accurately updated and maintained in accordance with the Quality System. requirement.
- To implement cost-effective measures and established acceptable quality level of works,
to achieve lower production costs and improve product quality.
- To ensure that all resources and information pertinent to satisfactory completion of assigned
tasks are made available to subordinate staff.
- To ensure that the cost estimation of new enquiries as highlighted during the contract
review meeting, submitted to the Sales & Marketing - Department were as accurate,
realistic and timely as possible.
- To develop and enhance the core competence of the Engineering group in
die-cutting technique and other manufacturing processes or capabilities to meet
the growth objectives of the company.
- To supervise, monitor and motivate work of staff to ensure effective and satisfactory
Performance of assigned tasks.
- To develop departmental budget, and monitor all expenses to budgeted figures
- Controlling and monitoring the preparation plan, tools and production process of all new products.
- Control and monitor the design of the Jig concept and layout concept of the new model
Qualification – ASST. MANAGER/ MANAGER - ENGINEERING
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in related field
Experiences as in related field at least 5 years
At least 2 years as Management level
Fluency in both Thai and English is essential for effective communication with all stakeholders
Computer literacy (MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Excellent skill in Auto CAD
Strong leadership capabilities managing a team of up to 10 people up
Ability to work in a fast pace, results-oriented environment under minimal supervision ls / Materials
Analytical and strong problem solving capabilities
Systematic Thinking, Communication Skill, Proactive
Please send resume to
CChadavipoo @ fircroft . com (อีเมลติดกันหมด)
22nd Floor, 2202 Pacific Place II Building, 142
Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok,, Thailand 10110
Contact K Chairat Chadavipoo
02 653 2947 Ext 136 or 0812080822
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general