Title General Manager (Parts and Service)
General Manager - Resource Planning - Budget - Customer Demands - Consumer Market Situation - Based in Saraburi - Up to 150K Based on Experience
An international Heavy Equipment Company
· 10 years of experience in dealership operations supporting the material handling, heavy equipment or automotive industries with a background in parts and service.
· Knowledge and understanding and of successful business operations knowledge
· Material handling industry is a plus, not required
· Bachelor's Degree in a field such as automotive technology, industrial technology, business or related experience
· Financial aptitude/experience is a plus
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (i.e. Excel, Word, Access, etc)
If you are interested, please apply via jobs DB or call 083-0092661
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general