1. Bachelor’s degree in IT Engineering or related fields.
2. At least 5 years of experience working in an IT engineer position
3. Experience with incident ticketing systems, workstation management systems and
desktop imaging. Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange 2010, SQL Server,
using Hyper-V, VM Ware
4. Experience using automated monitoring tools
5. Solid technical background in a hosted services environment including infrastructure
networks, hardware, software and telecommunications
6. Good knowledge of security as it relates to cloud-based infrastructure
7.Ability to identify incident trends in order to elevate incidents in accordance with
8. Able to gather relevant information systematically to troubleshoot and resolve issues
9.Ability to work in a team environment
10.Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
1. Can effectively manage the organization under the company policy.
organization's current and future requirements
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general