1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field.
2. Have experience for compliance and auditing.
3. Knowledge of social standards (Sedex, BSCI, SA8000, Fairtrade)
4. Past auditing and inspection experience
5. Very good command in English Communication.
6. Strong Leadership, Adaptable, Communication, Analysis, Problem solving and Interpersonal Skills
7. Be able to travel within South East Asia (Cambodia, Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam) for audits and supplier visits.
8. Independent, strong sense of responsibility, detail-minded and motivation to learn.
9. Proficiency in MS office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
1. Report directly to the Social Compliance Manager
2. Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
3. Conduct the internal investigation of compliance issues.
4. Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes, corrective action plans.
5. Be the main contact between customers/ 3rd party auditing firms and Herba
6. Collaborate with all departments to ensure the implementation of consistent strategies in cases of compliance standard violations.
7. Provide/ organize employee training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures.
8. Provide assistance to internal or external auditors in compliance reviews.
9. Monitor compliance systems to ensure their effectiveness.
10.Verify that all company & regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated.
11.Implement compliance-related policies and procedures throughout the organization and suppliers.
12.Audit direct and indirect suppliers.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general