- Drawing up contracts and other legal documents
- Analyzing legal documents
- Explaining the law and giving general legal advice
- Researching and gathering evidence
- Taking care of corporate matters e.g. call for BOD/ AGM/ EGM meetings and maintain relevant documents, updating of shareholder list and director list, etc.
- Giving general advice and explaining the law to clients.
- Supervising agreements and dealing with disputes.
- Preparation for court proceedings and attendance.
- Work closely with management to prepare a comprehensive brief on each case that goes to trial
- Maintain a regular schedule of hearings, court appearances and conferences based on case requirements
- Review discovery documents and determine the best course of action for each client in each case
- Attending court hearings (and doing the preparation beforehand), if any
- Other works as may be assigned by Finance Director or CEO
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general