We are hiring an experienced and passionate Database Manager to join our Marketing team! As a Database Manager at our company, you will be responsible for planning, developing and managing our sales and marketing databases.
In addition, you will assist in implementing a lead generation strategy, which will make you an extremely important role in our team. Your main goal will be to improve the efficiency of our overall business strategy.
* responsibility for membership, Client database: new entries, changes, maintenance, queries, reports, records, hard files and output. IT responsibilities include general troubleshooting, system backup. This position is part of sales and marketing Department.
* Be responsible for the maintenance, development and integrity of the customer database, ensuring the data is accurate, current and consistent
* Oversee the integrity of the data by working with colleagues to ensure the data from the various systems, and associated business processes, are fit for purpose.
* Serve as the primary point of contact for the customer database, identifying opportunities to improve marketing systems and data management
* Ensure that the customer database works alongside other information systems.
* Ensure compliance with data protection and that best business practice is followed with
regards to use and maintenance of data stored.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general