Chief for Inventory & Fix Asset Control Section
• Prepare and monitor system of controls, procedures and forms for the record of fixed assets.
• Prepare fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in accounting system.
• Provide tag numbers to fixed assets, conduct periodical physical counts of fixed assets.
• Validating the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end closing process.
• Working with the materials review board to locate and dispose of obsolete inventory.
• Coordinate physical inventory counts and cycle counts.
• Assist cycle counting variances and resolving any related issues.
• Other duties as assigned by GM or Manager
• Male or Female, age 28-35 years old.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or business related field.
• Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience in Fixed Asset and Inventory Control for a manufacturing environment.
• Experience in other accounting functions (A/P, A/R, Tax etc.).
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Good systematic and strong interpersonal skill.
• Computer literacy (MS Office, SAP, AX).
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general