· Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
· Ensure an accurate and timely monthly and year end closing.
· Ensure accurate and timely execution of controlling tasks and performance
· Supports budget and forecasting activities.
· Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
· Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
· Responds to inquiries from the Director of Finance, and other finance and firm wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
· Handle financial and internal audit processes and interact suitably with auditors
· Specific assignments as mandated by Jardine Schindler Group including project implementations etc
· Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
· Collaborates with the other department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
· Provide training to new and existing staff as needed
· Supervise coaches for their performance and development plan
· Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital กรุณาให้ข้อมูลของคุณเพิ่มเติม เพื่อความสมบูรณ์ของการสมัครงาน ขั้นตอนสุดท้าย, กรุณาให้ข้อมูลเกี่ยวกับงานที่คุณกำลังสนใจ