• Propagate Eucalyptus seedling by cuttings and tissue culture technique.
• Plan and control seedling production process and make sure the amount and quality of plants meet the criteria.
• Control the cost of the production along with the quality of the process.
• Design experiment and research to improve seedling production process.
• Control and manage workmen and make sure that they show safety behavior according to safety contact.
• Bachelor's degree in Forestry Biology or Silviculture.
• Achieved minimum GPA of 2.70 for Bachelor's degree.
• TOEIC score at least 400 (IELTS and TOEFL can be considered)
• Be able to work at Khon Kaen province.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general