1. Bachelor’s degree, Education with major in business or Industrial Technology or foreign language or Administration or other related fields.
2. Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in office admin/ purchasing/ sale representative or other related fields.
3. Good command in written and spoken English.
4. Good computer skills in MS office application especially word, excel, power point as well as presentation skills.
5. Good interpersonal communication skill.
6. Self- motivated, disciplined, sound negotiating and be honest.
1. Proceed to bring in raw material, chemical, hardware spare part, consumable, safety equipment, construction work/service and etc.
2. Monitor stock inventory, FIFO, delivery, payment conform to schedule/agreement.
3. Prepare chemical planning, historical of chemical consumption and related report.
4. Implement eCVO, ePO, eSupplier, eLECC, eLOC and etc. according to ERP system.
5. Check/Compare price, negotiate and work closely with QA/Engineer/Maintenance teams to get the right part of critical items i.e. chemical, project and key contractors for big scale of renovation/construction projects.
6. Carry on store spot check, site visit and sourcing effort.
7. Responsible for achieving individual and department, KPI’s.
8. Submit data for purchasing ranking system.
9. Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general