ICT SPECIALIST / LOCAL ICT SUPPORT
Making sure that all of Iarp Asia and Iarp Service electronic information processing and data transmission processes run smoothly and safely with special emphasis on taking into account data protection and Cybersecurity regulations, standards and guidelines of the parent company in Italy (Epta Headquarter in Milan). In addition, your area of responsibility extends to the service and support of the local users in all ICT-specific matters.
YOUR CORE COMPETENCES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Based in Cha an, Petchbury and Reporting to the IT Infrastructure Manager of the Epta Group at the Corporate Headquarter in Italy
· Configuration, installation, maintenance and documentation of LAN / WAN (Servers, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Access Points, etc…) and all Hardware/Software used in the Enterprise
· Troubleshooting system and Network problems and diagnosing / solving Hardware or software faults
· Replacing parts as required
· Taking care/supervising Computer Users
· Contact person/interface between the central ICT Department in Milan and Epta users in Thailand
· Collaboration with colleagues from other Epta Group companies at an International level
· Ensuring compliance with Group Policies
· Prioritising and managing open cases
· Experience in a centrally controlled Plant engineering company with complex and heterogeneous requirements
· Hands-on experience with Linux OS environment
· Hands-on experience with Hyper-converged infrastructure (Nutanix)
Your personal skills include being able to work under pressure and enthusiasm - and you may sometimes have to work over the usual working hours.
You feel at home in a dynamic environment. You are inquisitive, innovative and work methodically and accurately.
In addition, if your particular strength lies in networking with end-users, we would like to get to know you.
Have we piqued your interest? Then do not hesitate to send us your complete application documents, specifying your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Working 8.00 AM – 6.00 PM, Mon-Fri
- IPD Group 300-400K / year
- Provident Fund 3-8% (provide after 2 years working,
- HolidayLeave 10 days
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general