Dept. or Office: Student Affairs (Cha-am Campus, Phetchaburi)
A Global American university in Thailand.
Webster University Thailand is an extended international campus of Webster University based in St. Louis, Missouri in the US, which is the only Tier 1, private, non-profit university with campus locations around the world.
In 100 years, Webster University has grown to become a leading light in higher education, ranked by USA News & World Report as one of the top among universities across the US for its international campus program.
This position serves students & staff by providing essential student services, supporting university events, activities and student clubs in an administrative function.
Responsibilities & Duties:
1. Provides essential student services to include Immigration support, student transportation, insurance, and housing,
2. Coordinates and plans events and activities including orientation, graduation and student organized social events.
3. Drafts required Project Requests, reports, and tracks all departmental financial expenditures.
4. Coordinates student transportation
5. With guidance from the Director, assists with IQA compliance in all activities.
6. Provides appropriate support, in collaboration with other universities and student clubs, the university sports and recreation programs
7. In conjunction with other staff members, works on projects as assigned by the Director of Student Affairs as they pertain to Student Services or other areas where necessary.
8. Coordinates and supervises the work of student assistants
9. Working schedule is M-F, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, with some evenings and weekends as necessary to be accommodated by comp time.
Requirements – Education and experience:
We are currently looking for an individual who has strong job commitment, enthusiastic, self confident and hardworking. If you think you are the person we are looking for and would like to be part of Webster University’s rich multicultural team, send your CV with cover letter via "Apply Now" or please contact:
Webster University Thailand
Human Resources Department
143 Moo 5, Tambon Sampraya, Cha-am, Phetchaburi 76120, Thailand
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general