1. Identify, develop and implement process improvements to plant safety, quality improvement and process efficiency.
2. Support & lead team to work under the operation procedure / plant policy / safety / regulation and achieve targeted yield.
3. Coordinate with oversea engineer to support their request to solve the technical problem.
4. Cost reduction initiative in process while quality standard maintain.
5. Aligning production with ISO 9001 / 14001 / GMP / FSSC22000 / HALAL and leading actions relating to any deviations.
6. Other tasks following supervisor's assignment or company policy.
1. Bachelor or Master Degree's Engineering.
2. Experience in manufacturing >2 years.
3. Analytical skill, Tools analysis, Six sigma knowledge, PDCA, 8D
4. Computer system, Office MS, Auto CAD
5. Can work with teams, Easy adapt personality, Friendly.
6. Mobility to work at out country oversea.
7. Good command of Thai and English.
8. Drive for Results, Process Management, Priority Setting.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general