- Developing the safety and environmental management system to comply with labor law and company policy.
- Training new employees about the safety rules and regulations of the company.
- Prepare documents for safety, send to Labour department. (compliance of the law in Thailand)
- Perform safety work in the legal place such as annual evacuation drill, elevator inspection, power plant inspection. Annual audit of the environment. Annual Health Check
- Supervise the environment of the factory such as documents, waste or unused materials. สก 1-สก 5 (according to the Ministry of Industry)
- Organize activities. Safety promotion, such as safety staff, safety talk, annual safety week. (Within the company)
- Inspection the factory security environment every month.
- Conduct meeting safety committee.
- Management and control Security Guard (Security Guard)
- Review the legal of Thailand about the health and safety.
- Control the safety of the site to the standards set by the company following international social compliance and Thai laws.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general