Position: Technical Specialist (Presales Engineer)
Location: Ubon Ratchathai
Our Client is the distributor of leading IT product manufacturers such as Asus, Acer, Brother, Dell, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, HP Inc, Lenovo, Samsung, Vmware, Wiko , etc.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is an opportunity for those who are very knowledgeable. We need the professional technician with computer software / system. Our large organization still seeks the qualified computer software engineer to fulfill the customer's requirements and solve problems in the stage of the process. The right candidate for a high-level candidate to collaborate with, support, as well as Come and get it! The golden opportunity and the best offer for all of you! eligible problem solvers. If you dare to move forward, take on this challenge. Apply now! Being more and more experienced with us.
ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Obtain, translate customer requirements, design and recommend solutions based on major IT infrastructure vendors such as HP, EMC, VMware, Symantec, Juniper, Fortinet etc.
• Facilitate long-term customer relationships
• Maintain technology expertise & currency in Technical Solutions by training and certification
• Participation in prospective customer meetings, presentations, conference calls, web conferences, and whiteboard sessions
• Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and professional service to align solutions with customers' business requirements
• Perform detail of technical specialist tasks, which consists of creating BOM (Bill of Materials), Lab testing, POC (Progress of Concept), demonstration to compliance etc.
• Maintain professional communication with internal and external customers • Work on multiple projects simultaneously, adhering to deliverable deadlines
• Upkeep of customer satisfaction throughout the life cycle of the engagement
• Age 24 - 30 years old
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineer or related fields
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Self-motivated and dynamic
• Hardworking, initiative, positive attitude toward team working
• Able to work under pressure
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Proficiency in office skills (MS Excel, PowerPoint and word)
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general