As a Customer Service Country Manager for export market, manage the ongoing business & work on new projects with existing/new customers and coordinate internally to serve customers' requirements to achieve highest level of customer satisfaction.
Job Description /your responsibilities:
- Responsible for different countries and areas
- Service customers including handling their enquiries, sampling, pricing, order processing, and after sales service (complaints)
- Efficient handling and proactive following up of ongoing/new projects
- Service minded, creative thinking, good customer care skill & negotiation skill
- Coordinate with other departments Production Planner (to get all orders confirmed with the reasonable lead-time) and Accounting (to track the sales turnover)
Desired Skills and Experience Your competencies / qualifications:
- Bachelor' s Degree or higher in Business Administration or any related field
- Minimum 5 years' s experience in Customer service will be advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with fluency in Thai & English. English is the main working language.
- Able to handle work pressure, fast pace, able to handle demanding customers and bright ideas on problem solving for customers.
- Team player with a problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Proactive in approach with customers and dedicated worker who is capable of working and making decisions independently.
- Never say die attitude and service mentality is necessary!
What you will gain:
- Be a part of a rapidly growing organization with a European working mentality, which prides itself on efficiency, quality and service.
- Be working in an international environment with a young and dynamic team from Europe and Asia.
- Opportunities to develop yourselves both personally and professionally
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general