• Production planning of architects, vendors, contractors and other workers in accordance with contract commitment.
• Negotiating contracts with architects, vendors, contractors, and other workers.
• Planning all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines.
• To control timeline, budget, current situation of the project.
• To expedite/report manufacturing progress in accordance with contract commitment.
• Handling emergencies appropriately according to established procedures and ensuring that compliance, safety policies and legislation are followed as stated.
• Strictly abide by any procedures and any work instructions concerned.
• To improve the procedures or work instructions properly.
• To encourage and build up the awareness of quality, environment and safety to the staff.
• Coordinate with both inside and outside department about ISO system.
• To process by the approved environmental plan to achieve the objective of the company.
• Estimate and report the integrated Overall Complex project progress any potential problems.
• Bachelor of Civil engineering or related field.
• Age not less than 40 years old.
• At least 5 years’ experience in Project Engineer.
• Good knowledge in project management.
• Good interpersonal and communication skill.
• Be flexible, teamwork oriented and good problems solving skill.
• Able to travel upcountry and abroad.
• Computer literacy (Microsoft office, Email, Internet).
• English literacy Speaking, Writing and Reading TOEIC 550 (Required).
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general