• Develops financial well-being of the organization by providing financial projections and accounting services, preparing growth plans, and directing staff.
• Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
• Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
• Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive job cost system.
• Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
• Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
• Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
• Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company
• Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
• Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions, and minimizing the impact of variances.
• Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
• Reports financial status by developing forecasts, reporting results, analyzing variances, and developing improvements.
• Bachelor or higher in Financial, Accounting, Banking or related field.
• Age not less than 35 years old.
• More than 5 years experience of CFO.
• Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
• Good interpersonal and communication skill.
• Be flexible, teamwork oriented and good problems solving skill.
• Computer literacy (Microsoft office, Email, Internet).
• CPA license is a plus.
• English literacy Speaking, Writing and Reading.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general