- Ensure ongoing improvements in the accounting functions (staff, process and organizational improvement;
- Manage a performance measurement system that link to corporate strategy;
- Supervise the S&OP process;
- Prepare market forecast, budget and CAPEX/STRATEX plans in relation with BU managers;
- Define and implement initiatives designed to reduce costs;
- Understand and mitigate risks through proper control procedures;
- Construct reliable control systems in order to prevent frauds and errors;
- Provide relevant analysis, comments and advice to the management team as required;
- Collaborate with Corporate HQ managers through ongoing sharing and reporting of key financial data;
- Review OPEX and CAPEX for further preparation of fund request on a monthly basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or other related filed.
- 5–8 years’ experience in accounting, financial controlling, business analysis.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is an advantage.
- Strong strategic outlook, decision-making and effective communication.
- Technical knowledge in cost management (job and process costing, ABC, profitability analysis, cost estimation, profit planning, etc.) and financial modelling skills.
- Excellent command of English.
Interested and qualified persons please send your application directly to our executive search; your updated resume with details of qualification, experience, a recent photo and stating your present and expected salary by e-mail to:
INTERNATIONAL METAL AND JEWELRY CO. LTD
Northern Region Industrial Estate
295 M. 13 T. Makhueajae, Lamphun
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general