Station : Koh Lanta, Krabi, Thailand
● 4 year bachelor's degree in Communication Arts, Advertising or related major.
● Excellence in Communication Arts, Advertising support.
● Excellent command of English.
● Service minded, Good Personality, Good Attitude.
● Good Computer literate
● Work hard, smart and easy.
● Manage the day-to-day activities for social media channels.
● Create and manage content for the hotel’s owned social media platforms.
● Assists in the development of the property digital marketing plan.
● Coordinates with the Brand manager to track goals for the hotel.
● Make updates of content on RW site as needed.
● Plans and executes the social media strategy for the hotel, F&B outlets and spa.
If you are confident, please send your CV. with recent photograph to via "Apply Now"
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general