Position Purpose & Summary:
Responsible for the strategic direction, development and end-to-end leadership of all supply chain capabilities (direct management of Demand Management, Supply Planning, Network Optimization, Order Fulfillment & Customer Service for Thailand and Vietnam (TVN) supply chain organizations; indirect leadership of Logistics by working closely with CTL) for the CAN & CQN Platform across TVN. This position works closely with the ANH(CAN/CQN) APAC Supply Chain Director to improve a set of core capabilities important to the delivery of our OWN2025 strategy. This role also partners closely with the TVN Managing Directors, and the Operations Leads to assess supply chain structure and talent capability supporting the local business strategies and goals, and to identify and prioritize specific opportunities to implement capabilities in the business. This individual will monitor a core set of supply chain metrics, aligned with the APAC/global measurement framework, and be responsible for establishing a baseline assessment of businesses in TVN and driving continuous improvement across those key metrics. This position will coordinate the IBP process for the business and align supply chain design, processes and systems with BU strategy appropriate for TVN. The TVN Supply Chain Lead will be a member of the TVN business leadership teams and be regarded as the leader of supply chain capabilities in TVN.
30% STRATEGY AND PLANNING
- Directs implementation of supply chain long term vision and strategic direction aligned with the regional and global direction for the Enterprise, including long-range objectives, policies and strategy.
- Responsible for ensuring functional policies and best practices are incorporated into regional strategies.
- Actively participates in development, review, and update of the regional strategy, annual operating plans and the related budgets as well as setting annual targets for KPI’s regarding productivity, service, planning effectiveness, and inventory across the TVN supply chain
- Plays an active role in the creation, communication, roll-out, providing oversight and review of the functional domain specific strategies and visions to enable business strategy
- Leads Cargill Integrated Business Planning (CIBP) process for the business including overall coordination of the process
- Directs the implementation and sustainment of the Integrated Business Planning process across TVN organization
20% PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- Oversees execution of centrally owned supply chain KPI reporting (key performance indicators) and dashboard reporting for TVN
- Responsible to ensure business adherence to Cargill and BOSC required metrics as well as the consistent reporting of results delivering measurable business value.
- Facilitates and approves measures to improve on customer reliability and service level agreements, as well as action plans to improve on customer service
30% TRANSFORMATION AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- Defines opportunities to drive the organization to deliver measurable value for Cargill and the Enterprise driving improved end-to-end supply chain performance in multiple areas (e.g. increased customer experience, reduced costs, reduced working capital, improved expectations from Cargill) enabling the supply chain to become a competitive advantage.
- Facilitates the development of strong relationships with other functional leaders (e.g. finance, commercial, marketing, operations, etc.) to enable the growth and continuation of the growth and development of Supply Chain improvement and process optimization.
- Directs and defines projects and process improvements in the end-to-end supply chain organization for TVN to drive continuous improvement to excellence standards.
- Using an advanced understanding of supply chain practices and procedures, facilitates the development and drives implementation of BOSC processes, and ensures best practices are shared. Examples include best practice identification, documentation, accountability and sharing within the BU, across BU’s and externally.
- Oversees execution within TVN of centrally owned operational business processes, such as Cargill Integrated Business Planning (CIBP) and budget cycles
- Directs and defines the development of innovative end-to-end supply chain solutions through applying an expert understanding of supply chain practices and procedures
20% LEADERSHIP AND TALENT MANAGEMENT
- Oversees and provides leadership for the integration of multiple areas of the supply chain in TVN and across business and functional lines, such as customer service, planning, strategic sourcing/procurement, plant operations, and transportation & logistics (i.e. order, plan, source, make, deliver)
- Contributing member of the regional supply chain and sub-regional business leadership teams
- Provides oversight and guidance to china supply chain teams for ensuring customer expectations are met from planning through order fulfillment.
- Utilizing an advanced understanding of supply chain practices and procedures, develops a strong understanding of customer needs through building internal and external relationships to provide optimal service to Cargill’s customers.
- Utilizes advanced supply chain understanding to build strong supply chain organization of direct and indirect reports through identifying, coaching and mentoring supply chain professionals.
- Oversees talent management effort to recruit, retain and engage top talent within the countries.
Education, Experience, Skills:
Minimum Required Qualifications
- 10 years Supply Chain Management experience
- Bachelor degree in Transportaion, Business, Supply Chain or Operations/related field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability across multiple supply chain compentencies: Logistics, Demand Management, Customer Service, etc. with at least 5 years in Supply Chain Planning
- Demonstrated ability to connect functional execution to business strategy
- Demonstrated strong communication skills
- Demonstrated strong relationship building skills; effectively builds trust across work groups
- Demonstrated ability to influence at the senior leadership level of an organization
- Able to lead amidst ambiguity and change; able to influence without direct line authority
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical skills
- Results orientation
- Good written and verbal English skills
- APICS certification
- Knowledge of quality management systems, operational excellence, process improvement, six sigma
- SAP ERP and Advanced Planning Experience
- Billingual (English plus another major language within the region)
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general