The Manager, Complaint Management is the overall in-charge of complaint management process. Develop and establish complaint handling process and complaint investigation process and procedure. Ensure customer complaints and feedback from all regions is proceed in accordance to the quality management system.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for the management of the complaint handling team and process for receiving/investigation on returned complaint product from all regions.
• Establish and monitors complaint metrics and drives process improvements to streamline complaint handling based on performance trends.
• Responsible for compiling and generating complaint reports/metrics on the field performance. • Responsible for the post-market surveillance process and reporting.
• Responsible for issuance of investigation report or letter on alleged defective products to customer when necessary.
• Lead and drive complex product failure analysis and investigation, to identify the failure modes and root cause.
• Initiate and facilitate corrective or preventative actions as needed, identify issue related to manufacturing or design deficiency and drive on corrective and/or preventive actions.
• Audit on completed complaint files to ensure compliance to Quality Management System and regulatory requirements
• Support and participate in internal and external audits.
• Manage and develop a center of excellence team that provides leadership, best manufacturing practices, research, support and/or training for manufacturing site. Identify technical and people management skill set gaps. Develop direct reports skills through development plan execution
• Manages prioritization of team resources and deliverable.
• Execute projects and any others related activities as directed by supervisor.
• Bachelor degree in a science or engineering field.
• At least 8 years of experience in a manufacturing industry with experience in product complaint handling management.
• Strong fundamentals in complaint/feedback handling investigation principles, auditing and problem-solving skills required
• Knowledge in ISO9001 or ISO13485 preferred.
• Demonstrated understanding of Statistical analysis and experience implementing performing trend analysis.
• Demonstrated track record of effectively influencing and negotiating with suppliers and leading effective/successful change initiatives
• Working knowledge of investigation techniques, quality assurance procedures, statistical analysis.
• Familiar with failure investigation techniques, methods and equipment.
• Skilled at reviewing, trending, analyzing and reporting data using databases and/or Excel.
• Be able to lead constructive debate about product quality with co-workers and suppliers.
• People skills and project management skill.
• Able to work within international environment.
• Able to lead and coach cross-functional teams.
• Proficient at Microsoft Office.
• Statistical tools/ software
Only short-listed will be notified. Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested candidates should send in their applications, stating in full, qualifications and experience, as well as current and expected remuneration, and a recent photograph,
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general