- Manage well the production plating team to accomplish in company target
- Ensure that all equipment, materials and supplies are readily and continuously available to carry out production processes
- Ensure the on time delivery and satisfy customer expectation
-Optimizing the manufacturing resources, process and procedures
-Manage and Monitor production plan, order status for Plating & Spray booth process
- Coordinate and monitor productivity and quality all of plating process.
- Investigating causes of quality problems and proposing solutions and preventive action
- Works closely with Plating Manager to responds promptly to internal and external customer issues
-Monitor test after plating, x-ray and corrosion testing.
- Follow up and monitor plating scarp and refining process.
- Provide safety and healthy environment to employees
- Other duties as plating manager assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Science or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in management level , Jewelry knowledge would be an advantage
- Proactive, strong operation management with good analytical skills
- Strong organization, leadership and interpersonal relation skills
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general